Compared to most courses, this one is really short and easy.
What I didn't like:
* Ideas and opinions of the professor are sometimes stated as facts.
* Non negligible parts of the quiz focussed on irrelevant details.
* The course presented several ideas as a short lists of key principles. I believe the danger of doing it this way, is that you actually might believe those principles cover all cases instead of most cases or some cases.
* Quizzes are uninspiring.
* You can retry the quizzes as often as you please. The questions, there are 5 per quiz, do not change.
What I did like:
* Some of the examples that were given during the lectures to illustrate his ideas were interesting.
All in all I didn't really learn anything new. If you have half a brain, some idealism, some passion and empathy, you can come up with the same conclusions.